Search Tours Now
We are the Official Web Site for the following, Bobdiving,Jet Ski,Tonina Cruz,Freebird,etc
Duration: 1 HOUR,2 HOURS,ETC
Location: Puerto Colon
Price: 69,90€
Booking now here:

Canarybooking

Remember that you can contact us with any Questions via Email or Whatsaap

Whatsaap +34 610-688-205

Email: canarybookinginfo@gmail.com

FAST & FURIOUS JET SKI

 

 

  • Fast and Furious Jet Ski Safari Tenerife

    Are you staying in the South of Tenerife island and looking for some cool and refreshing fun on the sea? Enjoy the thrill of piloting a powerful jet bike during your stay in Tenerife island. Great fun and easy to master from your first go.  See the Tenerife coastline (Los Cristianos, Las Americas, Costa Adeje, Fanabe, La Caleta) in a adventurous way with Fast and Furious Jet Ski Safari Tenerife. No experience is needed and you are provided with everything you need. Follow the southwest coast from Las Galletas to La Caleta and visit caves, cliffs and snorkelling spots completely inaccessible by land. You will see pilot whales, dolphins, giant turtles and even flying fishes.

    • South Coast:

    • -Las Galletas

    • -Los Cristianos

    • -Las Americas

    • -Costa Adeje

    • -Fanabe

    • -La Caleta

    • Dolphins watching

    • Snorkelling

    • Whales watching

    • Caves

  •  

    • The excursion Jet Ski Safari should be booked at least 48 hours in advance to ensure availability of tickets.

    • Cancel anytime – the entire deposit (100%) Only if we cannot change the tours

  •  

    Photographer

    Wet Suit

    Life Jacket

    Drinks

    Snorkelling Equipment

    Insurance

    Transport Included – Pick-up from the hotel

    Support Boat

  • 1º: Can my children come with me?

    a: Kids are allowed to drive alone the jet ski if they are 16 years age or older, or with one adult if they are taller than 1,20m.


    2º: Do I need a driving licence for jet ski?

    a: No you don’t.


    3º: Do you have discounts for groups?

    a: We do offer a special price if you book 2 or more jet skies. Please send us an email with your demands.


    4º: Do we have Pick-up/Drop off included in the price?

    a: Yes the pick-up/drop off is included in all the South area of Tenerife island.


    5º: What is the address of the company?

    a:The address of the main office Jet Ski Safari Fast & Furious and the departure point is Marina del Sur, Dock 2, Las Galletas, Santa Cruz de Tenerife.


    6º:What methods of payment do you have?

    a: We use PayPal and Debit/Credit card payment for a 40% deposit. The rest of 60% will pay in cash in the day of the excursion. To pay the deposit with PayPal just press button «Make Booking» and then «Log in» into your PayPal account. To pay with Debit/Credit card press button «Make Booking» and under the «Choose your way to pay» press «Pay with a credit or debit card», complete the fields, uncheck «Save this information with a PayPal account» and «Review and Continue».

 

Fast & Furious Time ?

 

DAY TIME
MONDAY 10:00am & 17:00Pm
TUESDAY 10:00am & 17:00Pm
WEDNESDAY 10:00am & 17:00Pm
THURSDAY 10:00am & 17:00Pm
FRIDAY 10:00am & 17:00Pm
SATURDAY 10:00am & 17:00Pm
SUNDAY 10:00am & 17:00Pm

 

Info:

FREE PICK UP/DROP OFF in all the SOUTH area of Tenerife:

Costa Adeje, Playa de las Americas, Los Cristianos, Palm-Mar, Las Galletas, Golf del Sur

( INCLUDED PICK UP )




,

 

Mollis Ipsum Mattis Commodo


  • 100% Warranty.

  • Contact.

  • Whatsaap

  • Email.

  • Web mobile.

  • 1º Step

    Select the tour that you like..

  • 2º Step

    Select the day that green day in color RED are not availabler.

  • 3º Step

    Select the schema of output can be that for the same tour have more than one schema.

  • 4º Step

    fill in your details for resivir your booking can pay with card or Paypal is not changing account in paypal to buy your ticket.

Ok :

Canarybooking

you already have your booking if occurred any error closing your browser and

try again

or please contact us by email or Whatsaap

Whatsaap: +34 610-688-205

Email: canarybookinginfo@gmail.com